CT Pool Liner Installation Process
In-Ground Pool Liner Installation
This inground swimming pool was measured for a replacement vinyl pool liner by CT Pool Liner.com and the customer received a quote the same day. Call us today at 888-275-5430 to find out more!
After a deposit check was received and the pool liner pattern was selected by the customer the order was placed with the Vynall factory. The liner was custom manufactured and cut to the swimming pool's measured specifications. (The process usually takes 5 business days.)
Upon receipt of the custom made VynAll® liner shipment, CT Pool Liner.com will schedule a convenient date and time for your new above ground or in ground pool liner installation. CT Pool Liner.com will even coordinate pool water delivery if needed.
During the install:
- We check and replace pool light bulbs, as well as face plates and niche gaskets.
- Skimmer and Return Faceplates are replaced with brand new, clean whiteware as well as any and all gaskets.
- The stairs will be cleaned of any dirt and/or algae growth, so as not to contaminate the fresh swimming pool water and minimize any further start-up costs or cleaning.
- Pool bottom repairs such as bumps, scratches, or divits will be made at no extra charge.
- Any old wall foam will be either removed or replaced.
- Swimming pool chemicals will be added so that you can get a good jump start on maintaining a clean and clear pool system throughout the remainder of the season. (Liquid Shock, Algaecide, and Clarifier)